Saturday, May 3, 2014

Tweet Tweet Sings The Birdie

It's a cold and damp Saturday morning here in Michigan...
so what is a girl to do but stay put in her creative room...lol!!


I made this card for the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs this week which is 
"Bling It Up"
I love the colors of this card...it just screams "Spring", doesn't it??
My entire card was made around the flowers I made.....
because it's my hubby's birthday, I am doing a quick post and will list all products
used below...but I did want to mention the paper I used for my flowers is SU....
and I think it is called Watercolors" or something like that....
I thought it made the prettiest flowers!!


Cheery Lynn Dies used are:
Gardenia Strip, Olive Branches, Wreath Strip, French Pastry Doily, Border Carnivale
and Quills and Ink Pot...though I just used the quills
Papers used:
Image is from Crafty Secrets
Designer Papers are Glitz and SU

Okay, gotta run!!!!

Entering in the following challenges:
Fussy and Fancy .... Spring Colors
and
Crazy For Challenges .... April Flowers Bring May Flowers
and 
Sunflower Field Designs .... Vintage/Shabby Chic/Rustic
and
Speedy Fox and Friends .... Flowers
and
Alphabet Challenge .... "F" is for Feathers

20 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Diane this is just gorgeous! LOVE those flowers ... perfect and of course the Crafty Secrets robin image is one of my all time favorites! Great job my friend! Oh I just noticed those feathers ... thanks ... now I have to add those to my shopping list. Perfect addition! Have a great day and Happy Birthday to Greg!

Ros Crawford said...

OMG this is gorgeous!! I love your roses and the feathers ... what a beauty this is! Happy Birthday to your Hubby!!

Lisa said...

Happy, happy birthday to your hubby!! Wow, what a stunning card!! Those flowers look amazing!! I just love the colors of this - so springy and beautiful!! And the bird image is fabulous!! Gorgeous card my friend!! Love, love it!! Have a great day celebrating your hubby!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Debbie Adams said...

Omg, this is totally gorgeous. I know we say that all the time but really I am in love with this card. Love every detail. :D
Deborah

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW your flowers look so beautiful with the waterclor paper!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Primitive Seasons said...

Love this Diane. That border is just scrumptious! Fabulous job.

Mary

shulsart said...

Diane, your flowers are stunning! What a wonderfully designed card. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Basslady said...

a fabulous and adorable card!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet-Challenge!

 

Hugs and kisses from germany,

silvi xoxo

Beth Brovold said...

BEAUTIFUL card Diane!! Your colours are so lovely...unlike our weather also!! What better way to celebrate Spring then with singing birds! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy "Spring Colours"!!

Joan Fricker said...

So gorgeous Diane. Your flowers are beautiful and you are right, that paper is perfect for them. Great job.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

Kathy Bradley said...

Gorgeous and elegant card! Thanks for joining us at MFP's Speedy Fox & friends!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, Diane. Spring is all about birds and flowers and here we have both xxxx Thanks for entering the Fussy & Fancy Spring Colours Challenge and good Luck xxx Annie

Cazro said...

It sure does scream Spring, spring, spring is here. Adorable and beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz xx

stampingbowd said...

Look at the gorgeous flowers!!!! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends!

stampingbowd said...

I forgot to say.....Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends! :)

Mrs.B said...

Such a lovely Spring card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
Avril x

Leslie Miller said...

Have mercy! There you go with those pretty flowers again, and these are exceptional! I would not have guessed it was the paper that gave them the amazing color. I figured it was your Pan Pastels which you've done such gorgeous work with before. This card is really beyond beautiful. I'm so glad it's for your hubby because it needs to stay home with you and be displayed like a work of art. Totally breathtaking!!

AlsA said...

Wow! Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Sunflowerfield Designs Challenge.

Kazurina said...

Ett så underbart och vacker kort du skapat. Påminner verkligen om vårens underbara färger och alla fåglar som ger liv till naturen. Vacker helhet.
Tack för att du är med på Fussy and Fancy Spring colour shallenge
h. Katharina

Shirley said...

I know he loved this. Your flowers are gorgeous and the rest of it is too! Love the die cut border too!