Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Love Is In The Air

Hello My Friends!!
I took a tiny bit of "me" time today.
I needed a card for the hubby for our anniversary that is coming up...
my biggest downfall is "manly" cards...
I just have a hard time not doing "girlie"
but sometime last year I won a goodie package from "Simon Says"
and in it were these wonderful Basic Grey cutouts which I thought would be perfect
for my "man" for our anniversary....
plus I didn't want to get too carried away with my card....
as you all know how men are...
he will look at it and  go "uh huh"...thanks dear!!

I used a cool SU stamp from Gorgeous Grunge....
one of my favorite stamp sets and stamped it in "Soft Sky"....
fitting, don't you think...lol!!


I am entering this is the "Addicted To CAS" challenge this week
which is "transport"....


Don't forget to enter my blog candy this month...the post is at the top of my blog!!


8 comments:

OH Babs said...

Diane this is a great man card. I too love Gorgeous Grunge and use it a lot but how clever of you to use it this way. Thanks for your comments on my card.

Anonymous said...

Awesome card!!

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! The sentiment is perfect with the plane and clouds!! I so struggle with masculine cards...if I can't add flowers and gems and ribbon, I'm sunk!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Happy, happy upcoming anniversary to you and your hubby!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Loll said...

Great design and great colors! You're right, the gorgeous grunge makes a nice background for our sky. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

Darlene said...

Awe this is awesome Diane! What a fabulous idea ... he'll LOVE IT (even if he doesn't show it). So glad you finally found a little 'me time' ... mine comes tomorrow! LOL! Happy Day my friend and keep these fabulous ideas coming!

Ros Crawford said...

Wow!! I think this is fabulous ... love the colours too ... Happy Anniversary!!

Unknown said...

Great card Diane - wonderful thought of being up their in the clouds. Happy Anniversary. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

Karen x

Leslie Miller said...

Totally cute guy card and perfect for both your anniversary and the challenge! Love the Soft Sky sprinkles and the cut outs.