Sunday, June 22, 2014

~~~~Wedding Bells~~~~~

I am not suppose to be here....
I was out of town for our anniversary and had a little mishap
at our "North" house....
coming down the stairs Friday night, I "mis-stepped" and fell down
the steps, landed on a half wall and injured my ribs....
so much for us going to Mackinac Island, we packed up the car
and headed home on Saturday.....
I am better now...sore, but better and so mad at myself for screwing up our plans!!

I got up early as it is hard to get comfortable to sleep, so I put together
a wedding card.....



I kept it more simple, making it an easy "mail-able" card....
I used the GORGEOUS Cheery Lynn Designs Beautiful Bells Doily die....
I used a Sizzix Frame EB folder called Scallop Oval Lace....
I thought it was  perfect with all it's little embossed  hearts on it....
I added a few pearls and a sentiment from Heartfelt creations....


I know you can't see all the "glorious" shimmer, but the entire card is
made with SU "Shimmery White" card stock...I love this stuff!!

Entering in the following challenges:
Cheery Lynn Designs .... Wonderful  Weddings
and
CCEE Stampers .... White

11 comments:

Darlene said...

Just GORGEOUS Diane! So sorry to hear about your fall but glad it wasn't any worse than it was! Okay ... I'm inspired ... now to get a card done before mowing the lawn and going to my nieces wedding. I'd better get busy! HUGS!

shulsart said...

Diane, this card is stunning. That embossing folder is the perfect backdrop for that beautiful Cheery Lynn doily. Hope you are soon on the mend. So sad to miss Mackinac Island, one of my favorite places. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

Joan Fricker said...

Diane, so sorry about your fall and your changed plans. A snap of our fingers and life plans can change. Glad you are some better. Just take it easy for a few days.
Your fall sure didn't hurt your creative. This card is gorgeous. I love the simplicity and you can't beat all white. Great job.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, no! I'm sorry to hear about your mishap. I'm glad it wasn't any worse, but bummer that it spoiled your plans. You turned your misfortune into a beautiful card! Love that it has all this dimension and style while still being "mail-able". Gorgeous!

Lisa said...

Oh my friend, I am so sorry you got hurt :( I hope you are feeling much better today and are able to rest and take it easy. It sucks when your plans have to change but feeling better is the most important thing.

Your card is a WOW!! I absolutely love it!! The embossing and the die you used - gorgeous!! It's elegant and stunning!! Love, love it!!

Again, feel better soon my friend. Thinking of you!! I'd send hugs but I don't want to injure your ribs any more than they already are ;)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mulberry Mindy said...

Oooo!Ouch! I hurt for you, just reading about your fall. Glad you are on the mend. I love the doily die you used on this card, it is so pretty with the embossing. Take care my friend, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Mindy

Dottie said...

hope your feeling better what a Beautiful card you created I didn't know that they had that die.I would love to have one...
God Bless
Hugs
Dottie

Ros Crawford said...

Simply beautiful!!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

So sorry to read that you've hurt yourself, that doesn't sound fun at all!

Your card is just beautiful! I love the textures and how you've used the Bell Doily die here.

Thanks so much for joining us in our challenge this week at Cheery Lynn Designs!

Lynn McAuley said...

What an absolutely gorgeous wedding design!! I love those fabulous bells! This white creation is a real beauty! Thank you for sharing it with the CCEE Stampers and their fans!

Sabrina said...

I'm sorry that it was such an unwanted fall that gave you the chance to make this - but what a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining with the CCEE stampers.