Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Heart Felt

This is my post today at "Classy Cards 'n Such"
using the inspiration photo below for our challenge.
Don't forget, you can use the code DIANE-10
anytime to save 10% on your order.


Hello Classy friends, Diane here with you today
with my creation for our challenge this week
Shabby Chic Valentine.


Though my card has a heart, it could be used for just about
any occasion, thinking of you, just because, birthday, etc.
I don't know about you, but I just "heart" (pun intended) heart dies!!

The gorgeous background paper is from the Authentique Faith 6 x 6 paper pad.
I truly am thinking of ordering another pad of this paper, 
as it is full of the most lovely neutral papers I have seen.
Both the bow and the doily trim are cut from the same paper in the pad,
as is the background paper and bow.
I'm telling you, the designs are just beautiful in this pack!

The bow is so intricate and detailed.
A handy tool to remove all those little pieces from the die
when finished is the Spellbinders  Tool 'n One.


The beautiful heart was cut from Poison Ivy Curious Metallic paper,
then embossed with Crafts-Too Dots embossing folder.


To finish, I added La Creme Pearls.

Thanks for stopping by...see you soon!
Entering the following challenges:
City Crafter .... Roses and Lace
Clear It Out .... Anything Goes/Stash "Roses"
Crafty Sentiments ....Include A Heart
Cuttlebug Mania .... I {Heart} You
Deep Ocean Challenge  .... Lace and Pearls

15 comments:

Mihaela said...

You did a great work, Diane!

Darlene said...

Just beautiful! Love the creamy, vintage richness of this creation! You are so good with this style! Lovin' everything you've been sharing! WOW!

Lisa said...

This is so classy and elegant, Diane!! I love the details you added - the lace, embossing, pearls...everything is so beautiful!! I absolutely love this my friend!! Stunning card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

I must have the bow die! I think it has a matching solid die, too, right? Also love the borders and the soft colors you used. It's SO like the inspiration photo. That photo could really inspire some gorgeous cards -- just like yours!

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful!! Your heart is so like the photo too ... I love the Swiss folder the best

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh my word! This is the most gorgeous project I've ever seen, Diane! I can't stop looking at it! Wow, wow, wow!

Ros Crawford said...

Yikes I forgot to say.. Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Céline said...

wow fantastic
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Kimbo said...

This is so classy, love the vintage look

Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania and hope to see you again soon x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

hello Diane:
I thank you for your visits at my blog and I apologize for not being here earlier...I have being a little bit behind ...I love your post that card is wonderful and the clothe heart is OMG so pretty...thanks for stopping by and I will be back soon
sincerly
bibiana, from california

Olivia said...

Fabulously done. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

Stunningly beautiful! Your attention to detail is rewarded with this cards beauty. Thanks for playing along with us @ Cuttlebug Mania!
Blessings,
Belinda DT

Stella said...

Stunning and so elegant. I love the romantic take on our theme.Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB this week!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very pretty, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

chanya13 said...

Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT