Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Fall Fun

It's that wonderful time of the  month again where the
Design Team at The Cutting Cafe
has created gorgeous inspiration for you
with an Autumn/Fall theme!
Make sure to pop on over and take a peek at all the
beautiful creations, leave a comment there for a chance 
to win some cut files of your own!

For my project I used the 3D House Set.
OMGoodness, this is the cutest house ever!!

If you knew me "in person" you would know
I have a somewhat "warped" sense of humor....
so that being said..."Welcome To The Nuthouse"...LOL!!!


 I added squirrels, acorn papers, leaves, sequins, ribbon, twine...
just anything I could think of.  There it is....my house sign...so true, too....
I was thinking, wouldn't this be a cute container to give someone some nuts in?



Take a peek down inside the yard...I mixed Frantage and glitter for my yard...
gives the squirrels a place to hide their nuts!





Thanks for visiting me at "The Nuthouse" today...LOL....
now like I said head on over to The Cutting Cafe and see all the awesome projects
the team has come up with...and don't forget to visit The Cutting Cafe Shop as well!!

Entering the following challenges:
Melonheadz .... Fall Is In The Air
Not Just Cards .... October ATG
Crafting by Designs .... All About Autumn
Decorate To Celebrate ....cATG

13 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG this is tooooooooooo cute! Yes you are a little 'nutty' but have a good heart! LOL What a fun creation ... you are so good at this sort of project ... I wish some of that mojo would have rubbed off on me while I was visiting! GREAT job and awesome inspiration!

Regina Easter said...

you are such a funny dunny...loveable, talented nut...hahahaha i couldn't resist..you so rock girl...love this

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, this is soooooo CUTE! It would be fabulous filled with nuts and given as a gift! You outdid yourself, Diane. I just love that little house and all the great details, like the leaves on the roof and many, many more!

Anne Temple said...

This is just as cute as can be!! Love everything about it!

Ruthie Lopez said...

Beautiful! !! Love it!! Love all the details! !

Ruthie Lopez said...

Beautiful! !! Love it!! Love all the details! !

Tina Goodwin said...

EEEKKK! This is incredible! I love those tiny squirrels. The papers you used for you Nut house are perfect. Well done!

Jeri said...

OMG-this is just too cute for words.

Lisa Minckler said...

SOOOOOO stinking wonderful!!! I love what you've created here. Your house is fantabulous!! :)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is awesome!

Thank you for participating in the last MelonHeadz Friends Challenge! I hope you'll participate again soon. We currently have "Halloween or Harvest Challenge" going on.

Norma said...

WOW! this is amazing and I like all the detail you have added, just amazing. Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
Hugs,
Norma

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely amazing!! Wow!! The details are stunning!! I am in awe!! Love, love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Judy McKay said...

Love it. Great project. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Judy DT