Monday, December 7, 2015

December Crafty Secrets Linky Party and Blog Hop

Hi All!!
It's the first Monday of December which brings us to the wonderful
Crafty Secrets December linky blog hop where all the Design Team gets 
together to bring you not only inspiring projects,
but tutorials as well!


For my project this month I decided to make a fun 

tri-fold calendar card.




Each year Crafty Secrets gives us FREE calendar printables

to use for our projects...these are available to you as well!

I started with a piece of 8 1/2 x 11" card stock cut in half lengthwise.
Score 1 piece at 5" and 10"



Cut the second piece to 5 1/2" and score at 2 1/2" and 5" as shown.
Fold the 5" in a mountain fold and the 2 1/2"" fold to a valley fold.



Use a bone folder to crease well.
Add scor-tape to small flaps on both pieces as shown.



Adhere flaps as shown.


Now that you have your base made, decorate as desired.
I used Crafty Secrets Retro Kitchen for my background paper
and
Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Creative Scraps Little Blessings
to complete my calendar card.



I think these would make a wonderful gift!

Here are the links to the blog hop....
take a peek and be sure to enter
your project using a Crafty Secrets product
to be eligible for the fabulous prize offered.
There are a ton of "free" digitals for you to use!





8 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is soooooo clever and sooooo cute! I just love the whole idea and the papers and images you chose are perfect! I predict a lot of folks will be making them thanks to your fabby tutorial. Thanks for another great Linky Challenge project, Diane!

Lisa said...

What an awesome idea this is!! I love the design and the beautiful ribbon!! These would make fabulous Christmas gifts!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

OH WOW look at you go girl! This is fabulous ... what a clever idea! LOVE IT!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh I love your calendar! Thanks for sharing how you made it! What a great idea for a gift - thanks for the inspiration!

Leslie Miller said...

I love this design, whether for a calendar or just a regular old card, but it's a super cute way to display the calendar pages!

DonnaMundinger said...

What a fab way to use the calendar pages. Love your design! xxD

2amscrapper said...

I love the shabby chic vintage feel!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

This is really lovely. Thanks for the step by step. Just a great little gift for someone too.