Monday, December 7, 2015

Sending Christmas Wishes

It's that time again where all the designers have come together
to share and inspire you with their latest creations

This time around Regina asked us to make "treat cups"!!


OMGoodness, these are so cute,  
and there are so many to choose from.
(Take a peek HERE)!

It comes with so many extras to decorate with if you wish!

I decided to dress up my tree with strands of pearls and
tiny pearls for ornaments.

I added a bow, a glittery red star and a sentiment.
The candy inside is little Hershey Santa Hat kisses!


I made my tree in browns, teals, and red as the
person  have in mind to "treat" with this loves that color combo!

Make sure to pop on over to The Cutting Cafe blog on the 7th (today)
and see all the DT treat boxes....you won't want to miss it!!
IF the post isn't up yet...it will be soon...have fun)!!!

8 comments:

Regina Easter said...

Could this be any cutier...OMG omg...love it

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW your tree treat box looks gorgeous
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Lisa said...

You have been busy my friend!! This is absolutely fabulous!! I love the tree design!! You decorated it perfectly with the pearls!! Beautiful ribbon, too!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

What a great idea ... looks awesome! I truly don't know how you are getting all this done with such a busy schedule!

~Tammy~ said...

Awe, this is so sweet! Love that ribbon. I own it too and I hoard it! It's perfect for masculine cards and gifts!

Leslie Miller said...

This is so darling! I love polka dots, and the ribbon looks just like yummy Christmas candy. I'm thinking chocolate covered cherries, my hubby's favorite. Pretty with the pearls strung across!

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous!! I'll have to check that out!

Ruthie Lopez said...

Love it!! love how your card came out!! Happy Holidays!