Friday, January 15, 2016

It's Fashion Time at Fussy and Fancy

Hello All!

It's "Fashion Time" at Fussy and Fancy.
That is the theme picked by Tone for
our new challenge!

Our sponsor is Sweet Lilac Flowers.


I have to admit when I first read the theme
I was wondering what to create,
but then the ideas just kept popping in.
My first thought was a hat...now that would of been fun,
then I have some 'funky' paper with shoes on it...
but in the end I settled on this image from G45.

I just love how it shows the front and back of the image...
a real 'fashion' statement!


I had so much fun putting this together with all kinds of
'snippets' of goodies from my stash.
I used all kinds of things,
lace at the bottom edge, vintage sequin trim,
feathers, tulle with pearls,
Roses and an ooh la la banner!

Oh, and there is an easel on the back
to make it stand.
I used a TH Sizzix die for that.

I also have to admit I took forever finding 
'just the right' paper for my project,
and then to almost completely covering it up
when done....isn't that the way...lol!!

I think this is a super fun challenge and 
can't wait to see the entries!
So, why don't you head on over to the
Fussy and Fancy blog and have some fun with us
and make YOUR 'Fashion" statement!!

Entering the following challenges:
We Love Vintage .... Lace (on the bottom)
Craft for The Craic (m) .... January Blues
Creative Corners .... Feathers
YNS .... Color Challenge



14 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

It's beautiful! I love that spray of flowers and feathers!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Great image! Your bouquet at the bottom is so fancy! Love all the embellishments.

Beth Brovold said...

Fabulous choices Diane...the image is stunning and you've surrounded her with gorgeous accents!! Beautifully done...have a wonderful weekend Diane!
Take care,
Beth

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! That is an awesomely gorgeous image! And so fabulous with the feathers and flowers and trims. Love that it's on an easel, too. Again, wow!

Darlene said...

Oh Diane this is just gorgeous!! Love all the beautiful blues and of course your flowers are fabulous. I want to make some of the easels too ... Thanks for awesome inspiration.

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the vintage image!! The feathers are beautiful!! Elegant and fabulous my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tammy said...

This is stunning Diane! I love that gorgeous image and your beautiful embellishments, the added feathers look fabulous! Enjoy your weekend!
Hugs, Tammy

Plony said...

This is a real beauty.....not the woman but your card. Great color-combo and so many lovely details. Thanx for joining us at WLVC.
xxx Plony

Veerle said...

Stunning card, love the colours you used and beautiful feathers here.
Thank you so much for joining our challenge. I hope you join us (team Jess) again on friday february 5th.
Greetings, Veerle DT - Creative Corner Challenges

Liesbeth said...

Love your card, this is such a beautiful designpaper from Graphic45, thanks for sharing wit us on WLVC. gr. Liesbeth

lasize said...

Your card is beautiful and such lovely roses and colors.
thanks for playing with us at WLVC.
greetings from Anneke

Jacqueline DH said...

What a great card! Thanks for joining WLVC!

gr. Jacqueline

Anita said...

Beautiful card and those embellishments are awesome! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp.

Sue said...

Very pretty card and love all the blue!
Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!