Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Congratulations

Time for a new challenge at 'The Sisterhood of Crafters'.
Our hostess is Vicki and she has chosen the theme 
Die Cuts and/or Punches.
Now I don't know about you,
but I have a ton of very neglected punches.
It seems when all the die cuts started appearing,
my punches have been sitting idle forever.



Well, we can't have that can we?
I used the cutest little elephant punch
my hubby bought me several years ago for Christmas.
It's kind of neat in the fact that it is one I would never
of chosen to buy for myself...but I LOVE it!
How cute are these tiny little 'ellies'!!

It just so happens he also bought me the embossing folder
this year for Christmas.
I love it as it has 3 different inter-changeable plates for the center.
I definitely will be purchasing more of these!



I used a second tiny tag punch for the 'baby' sentiment.

Now we would love to see your creations over at The Sisterhood'
and make sure to visit as my 'sistahs' have projects to inspire 
you to join in with us...we would love to see your punch/die cut creations!
(Maybe you will be like me and get those old punches out)!!

Entering the following challenges:
Critters and Creatures Linky Party 2 (m) ....ATG


Products used:
Embossing Folder .... CGull Polka Dot Frame
Punches .... Martha Stewart Elephant, SU Tiny Tag
Stamps .... SU Tiny Tags
Other .... Twine, Dew Drops

9 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

I got rid of a lot of punches so I know what you mean... And they aren't cheap! Beautiful card Diane ... That's a clever EB folder!

Eugenia Maru http://lulurulitos.blogspot.com said...

Está preciosa.
Saludos

Leslie Miller said...

They are adorable! And the embossing folder? Wow! My husband wouldn't dream of trying to buy this stuff for me, but I love gift certificates to the paper crafts store, and he knows how to buy those! Super cute card, Diane! Really love those little ellies!

Lisa said...

Oh, so sweet!! I love those little elephants!! The embossing is fabulous!! I love the idea of inter-changeable plates for the inside!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

This is just precious and I love that little 'baby' tag! Great job!

Ellibelle said...

Such an adorable Baby card and loving the embossed background!
Thanks so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky Party!

Sand Lee said...

Such a cute elephant punch! Sweet card! xx

Vickie Y said...

Adorable baby card; love those punched elephants!

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

Wow! That embossing folder is incredible! Beautiful card.