Monday, July 4, 2016

Crazy Friend

Twice a month all the designers at
get together to show all our creations in one place.
This week it will be on July 7th,
so make sure you go and visit there on the 7th to see them all.

Our set we are working with this time is
A very popular choice as it reminds me of all the
adult coloring books that have appeared in the last year or so.


The set is quite large as it comes with several choices
including numerous sentiments
and you can either color yourself like I did
or choose the pre-colored ones to print.

I have several of the adult color books, 
so I opted to color in with my Crayola pencils I have for those,
but you could use any markers you might have, too.

After the coloring was done, I embossed the entire piece
with a swirl embossing folder.


I added a bow and sentiment (from the same set).
I am sure this card will come in handy for one of my
'crazy' friends!

Make sure to visit back here tomorrow
as I have another post with some new and very cool stamps
Have you always wanted a 'custom' stamp made?
well The Cutting Cafe Shop can do it for you!

Have a safe and HAPPY 4th of July everyone!!

10 comments:

Regina Easter said...

wow wow wow wow...this is one CRAZY awesome card

Ros Crawford said...

What a fun and fabulous card!! I hope you are enjoying your break!

Darlene said...

So 'different' but so much fun Diane! Love the colors you chose and the satin ribbon is a perfect addition! YOU GO GIRL! Hope you're having a Happy 4th!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, I love all the colors and that crazy design! And then you went and added that gorgeous satin ribbon which is such a great match to "tie" it all together. Awesome card!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the colors!! The embossing was a perfect touch!! Beautiful and fun!! I hope you have a safe and happy 4th my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

Wonderful card design, and such fun, happiness in those bright colors, Diane! Lovely! Hugs, de

Lisa said...

Love these colors together and love the extra swirlies in the embossing! Perfect!

Pollita Venusina said...

I loved your card with the embossed in the printable set, it pops up! Great!
~Claudia

Curko said...

Love all the pretty colors! Beautiful card :0)

Clancy said...

I love this card. Bright colors always makes me happy !!!!