Friday, September 16, 2016

Fruit Note

I am 'on the road' again as you read this,
but will return on Monday.
this will probably be our last 'north' trip
until at least October when we go to our North house (as we call it)
for my birthday.
Wow, I don't like how fast this year has gone by...
hard to be believe I have winter to look forward to ...NOT!!


I have a pretty fall card  I made using a digital image
This is available as a digital only.


I printed it out then colored it with my Copics.

Once done I used the new Nuvo Glue Pen Small
and added it to various places on the fruit
adding 
Parisian Mist glitter to the green grapes,
Sugar Plum glitter to the purple grapes,
Golden Wheat Velvet glitter to the wheat and leaves, and
Cherry Lemonade glitter to the peaches.

I ran Tear-ific Tape 1/" around the edges of the digital,
then added Golden Wheat Velvet glitter .

To finish, I made a bow using 

I don't have many pictures of my steps on this one,
but I think it is pretty much self-explanatory..lol!

Make sure and stop back on Sunday to see another new stamp release
project using a Sparkle N Sprinkle stamp!

6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Beautiful card Diane! Love the extra sparkle you added to the fruit and wheat. The pull ribbon works well with the Golden Wheat border too.

Darlene said...

OH WOW this is beautiful Diane! LOVE all the sparkle on that ribbon is PERFECT ... just beautiful!!

Leslie Miller said...

A pretty, pretty image and I just love all the different colors of sparkle, including that gorgeous golden bow. I'm always seriously intrigued by the colored glitters you use. I do have some colored glitter, but hardly use it. You've got me thinking... Enjoy your weekend away!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful image!! The sparkle you added is fabulous!! Beautiful card my friend!! Enjoy your trip north!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Wish I could come too... Fabulous glittery card Diane... you have fun and take care!

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

I love it! Your glitters are so perfect. The fruit pops!!