Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Pumpkin Time

The new challenge at
Double D starting today is
PUMPKINS
and being hosted by Team Diane.
We have a beautiful mood board below for your inspiration.


I had lots of fun creating my card with all die cuts,
but I might have gotten a bit carried away (no pun intended..lol)
with my 'pumpkin hauler and a field of pumpkins..!

I don't know how it is where you live,
but here in SW lower Michigan we are known as a 'fruitbelt'
where tons of produce is grown.
It is so fun to see all the pumpkin patches around
and lots are a 'you pick' for the kiddos!



I love the fall and I love the pumpkin patches,
those along with all the Sunflower fields are my favorites!

I cut a few rolling hills
and the cutest little pumpkin hauler from a metallic orange card stock.



I stamped my sentiment in Versamark and once again used
my favorite embossing powder 'Coffee'.

To finish I simply tied on a piece of RRR from their Autumn collection.

Now you MUST visit the
Double D blog and see all the beautiful things our Design Teams have created,
these girls are fabulous!!!

Entering the following challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner .... Die Cuts/Punches (x)
Lawnscaping Challenge (x)

The Crazy Challenge .... Autumn Is Coming (x)

15 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Cool card and all those pumpkins, Teamie, you rock...hugs, {aNNie}

Ros Crawford said...

We never see them over here so It's fun to see your sweet card with that Pumpkin patch!

Unknown said...

Love your Pumpkin Patch with it's rolling hills and antique truck! Beautiful country scene you have created....sooooo many pumpkins lol It's just super FUN!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a fun card Diane. That little truck is so cute with the big fenders - great dimension! The rolling hills with all those little pumpkins are too adorable.

Darlene said...

OMG!!! I just love this scene! That truck load of pumpkins is adorable and oh my gosh ... dimensional fenders! Look at you go! LOVE everything about this creation Diane! You are amazing!! LOL

Kathy Krug said...

Love you pumpkin patch and that cute pumpkin hauler. Fabulous country scene.

Leslie Miller said...

The pumpkin patches here look pretty much just like this. I mean, what kind of pumpkin patch would it be without a wealth of pumpkins? This is so totally adorable, Diane! I love that truck so much, too. Couldn't seem to find that exact die when shopping, but I would probably use it a lot. Hmmm... maybe I'll check Amazon. Me and that one click shopping are a little bit too friendly, tsk tsk.

Amelia Breytenbach said...

This is a fabulous card Diane. I love the pumpkin patch and the cute truck. The striped ribbon is the perfect finishing touch.

Donna Ellis said...

Oh, Diane! How cute and clever all at once!! All those darling pumpkins in the rolling pumpkin patch. Best idea this year using this die! Darling card.

Christiana said...

This definitely puts me in the mood for fall! Love all the pumpkins! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Carol L said...

What a fun pumpkin patch you've created here! Not only are those fields loaded with pumpkins, but the truck is loaded up too! Great card!

Amy Cohen said...

Adorable!! Such a fun card- thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
Amy-DT

Ellen said...

Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Lisa said...

Oh, I love the pumpkin patch scene you've created!! It's so fun!! Love the truck full of pumpkins, too!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Suzanne Bier said...

What a great fall scene! Thanks for sharing your card and joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!