Monday, February 13, 2017

Much Love

Much Love!
Here I am with yet another Valentine card....
I just had to post another as tomorrow is the 'big day'
and I have lots and lots of Valentine cards to show....
sad thing is I had planned to mail a few to my friends and not even ONE
went out the door and I have been too busy with DT duties.

My card for tonight is another card using a Tutti Designs die 
'Heart Garden'.
I love love this lace-y and intricate die.



This card has a heart vellum background,
a stamped sentiment, a doily edge and a few gems.

Okay, no more Valentines today.....
but wait until tomorrow...lol!!

Entering the following challenges"
Cards In Envy .... Be My Valentine

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Another gorgeous card!! Love the intricate heart and the heart background paper!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

What? you never sent any? Haha! That's a good supply for next year then huh? This is so pretty Diane.. Happy Valentine's to you my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

That happened to me at Halloween. Made several cards, never mailed any of them. But that's because I got so sick I couldn't get off the couch. I'm all ready for Halloween next near, though! This is so sweet and pretty, Diane. A classic Valentine and perfect for sending to a friend. Super cute sentiment. I love sending "friend" Valentines, like when we were kids. Maybe next year...sigh...

Kathy S said...

I love sending cards to my friends too - sorry yours didn't make it. You can always send them anyway :) Not sure they'd care if they were late because it's the sentiment that counts, right? So glad you joined us for Cards in Envy "Be My Valentine". See you again soon.

Toni said...

What a beautiful diecut! Very pretty on your background! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy!