Thursday, July 13, 2017

Happy Birthday

Boy oh boy am I having a hard time getting back into
things after being gone for 10 days.
Funny thing is too, that I took a bunch of stamps
and all my different water colors, paper and all the other supplies I needed
to work on while hubby was engrossed in the TV (I am not a TV watcher)
and never even used any of it..sigh....I still have it ALL to put away.

Any who, I have 
A fun birthday card using a Tutti Designs Elegant Love Bird die.


Pretty simple card really, just by letting the die take center stage.
A few scraps if paper were used along with a few glitter dots
and a stamped sentiment.
What you can't see is that the bird is cut from a white metallic paper
so he has a neat sheen on him!

Entering the following challenges:
Watercooler Wednesdays ....All About Birthdays

7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The bird is beautiful!! I love the papers you used!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful! What a pretty bird, and I can see a bit of the sheen. The heart paper is such a great background for the bird. I always take my Copics and a few printed digis with me whenever we go away, and then I hardly ever use them. Got to have them just in case, though. That's when I decided to just leave my Copics in the carrying case. No bother putting them away, and it's convenient. Those ten days must have been lovely for you, sigh...

Judy Woodland said...

What a pretty card. I love what you have done with that die, and your background paper is just perfect here. I so know what you mean about taking all these crafting supplies and not using any of them. Every year in the fall we take our fifth wheel up to Grand Marais on Lake Superior. We stay for several weeks and I always think I need something to do. Then I don't use any of it......lol. But if I didn't take it I would want it.

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Diane, what a striking card you've created using that fun die-cut! Love the colours you've used for the background as well as that "bling". Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Sometimes just letting the die take center stage, is all you need to do Diane, and you've done it well with this lovely card. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Judy Markowitz said...

This card is really beautiful! I love how CAS and elegant this is! Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday!

Gail said...

Love that die-cut bird. You have also used some great texture patterns that set off the bird perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.