Monday, July 17, 2017

Happy Birthday

Today I have a pretty easy card to mail
made of strictly die cuts!
Sometimes I like these easy cards that can be quickly popped in the mail!



I also like it when a die cut can make such a statement as this one dies.
I didn't think it need much more then a pretty background to shoe it off!
Look at those cute little hearts  hanging from the tree..love!

Dies used for this are Tutti Designs Word sets Happy and Birthday,
Tutti Designs Spring Tree.

Entering the following challenges:
Cards In Envy .... Baby Blue or Pink

7 comments:

Sherri said...

Gorgeous card! LOVE, love that die cut!

Judy Woodland said...

So cute, LOVE what you have done with that design. The die stands alone, no need for lots of "clutter". Such cute polka dot background paper and I really like that you cut the greeting with patterned paper too!

Lisa said...

So gorgeous!! I love the dies you used!! The pink is so pretty!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherri Thacker said...

Oh I love that tree diecut. So pretty!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super cute!

Leslie Miller said...

Got to love those easy peasy cards which I'm surely not very good at. If only I knew when to stop... Gorgeous pink polka dot background and a cute, cute tree die!

Kathy S said...

Pink is a great choice for the Cards in Envy "Baby Blue or Pretty Pink" challenge. The die cuts are really fun. Love the little hearts of the tree. Hope you'll join us again soon.