Monday, July 24, 2017

Happy Retirement

I am home again, this time for two weeks before I leave once again!
Our quick 4 day vacation did not go as planned
as my son had an emergency back home and had to immediately return.
I won't go into the details, but it wasn't pleasant.
I sometimes wonder if all this turmoil in our family will ever end!

I also wanted to mention that after great thought,
I resigned from the Fussy and Fancy design team.
I have been a DT member since Nov. 2014.
I will miss the team but I just need to start spending more family time
and more time to focus on my home and gardens.

I also wanted to mention that Sparkle N Sprinkle have the new
TH Stamp Platforms in stock (hurry though)
mine came in the mail while I was gone and I am super excited to use it!
Here is the link if interested:

My today's card is a pretty simple retirement one,
perfect for a man that likes his toys!


I used a SU paper for my background that I have had for quite sometime!
I love that it has my state of Michigan on it!

I layered a couple of Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Banners
and Tutti Designs Motorcycle die.
That's it!!
CAS and easy to mail!!

Entering the following challenges:
Watercooler Wednesday ....  Masculine

8 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

How fantastic your retirement card is - so full of life and adventure! Have a wonderful week. hugs, de

Penny Hanuszak said...

Diane, thanks for joining us this week at the Watercooler Wednesday challenge with your great masculine retirement card. Love the map background and that awesome bike. This card speaks of great adventures ahead for the new retiree. Awesome!

Lisa said...

What a fabulous card!! I love the background paper!! The motorcycle is awesome!! I am so sorry you are going through family turmoil. Thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Diane, despite all your family turmoil, you've created an awesome masculine card. Clearly being creative helps you to de-stress. Love the background Designer paper with your home state on it. The red is so clear and bright against the white while those red and white banners make a terrific backdrop for the die-cut motorbike. Love it! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Judy Markowitz said...

What a wonderful card! I love the combination of all the elements! I am so sorry that things are a bit stressful right now, but hang in there! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday!

Judy Woodland said...

I hope all is well on the home front. Always hard when there are family emergencies. I love your card, have never seen that patterned paper before. LOVE that Michigan was on there. Very cool way to use that die cut, great card!!! Now take care of YOU!!!

Leslie Miller said...

I have to wonder about your family turmoil, too. I hope everything is okay. Sounds like a good idea to pare back your DT commitments so you can have more time for home and family. You still have a lot going on stamping-wise and will be plenty busy. There's always another card needs stamping! I love this one for retirement. Good guy colors and the design is way cool, especially with the state of Michigan on the paper!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh sweet friend... I do hope all is ok... I'm so sorry that your run of tragedy never seems to end but I'm really REALLY wishing you the happiness that you deserve...
Your card is wonderful and I love the BG! Sending hugs your way...