Monday, July 3, 2017

Just A Little Thanks

I'm not here...really....
but I just couldn't let my blog be 'empty' now could I?

I would imagine as you are reading this we are enjoying our little
'get-away'!

I thought I would share another of my 'Tutti Designs" cards with you.
I used one of the 'Swirly Thanks' die for this card.
I think these dies are pretty neat and they make the entire focus of your card!


I added a bit of twine and a fun little flower button.
along with a little chippie flower.

I know you can't see it well,
but I used tiny dots of Nuvo Crystal Drops Apple Green
in each flowers center.
That's it today...short and sweet!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! I love the colors and papers you used! Enjoy your time away and safe travels!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Judy Woodland said...

Ha! I KNOW where you are! This is so sweet....love that you have picked up the pattern from the background and used it as the focal. That die cut flower matches perfectly! Well done....now get off this blog and go enjoy the lake.

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, yellow! Super cute! I see the Nuvo drops. Love that tiny print paper and how you matched up all the colors. Hope you're having a very relaxing time on your vacay!