Tuesday, July 4, 2017

The Cake

This is a scheduled post while I am on 'vaca'!
I just can't stand to leave my blog idle...lol!
Oh, have a happy and safe 4th, too!

Yummy wedding cake today!
I just love all the creamy goodness of this card
and it's a great 'mailer', too!


Pretty easy card using an embossed background,
and dies from Tutti Designs,

I had some wedding chipboard pieces and that is where
'The Cake' sentiment came from.
I added little gems to the bottom of that (much prettier IRL).

Entering the following challenges (when I get home lol)


6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Happy 4th July my friend!! Have a brilliant day!
Fabulous card as always!

Lisa said...

So elegant and beautiful!! I love the design and embossing!! Happy 4th, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Judy Woodland said...

Beautiful card, classically elegant. You are having awesome weather today!

Leslie Miller said...

Mmmm, creamy goodness for sure! And a touch of fun with that sentiment. The embossing is perfect with the delicious, swirly die cut cake!

Donna Ellis said...

Such a lovely wedding card, Diane, and very elegant with the silver embossing. Fabulous card. hugs, de

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper