Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Dreams

Christmas has come and gone, on a whirlwind it seems.
I always say each year I will make it less and less stressful,
but somehow it seems to never happen....
I spent at least 2 solid days in the kitchen, why I don't know lol!
We had 2 of the 5 kids here for dinner and 5 of the 18 grandchildren, and one great,
and not one picture was taken...ugh!
But we did have a wonderful time, so that is what counts.
My hubby was sick though and I pulled my back...so lets hope
that January 1st brings better things!

Just before Christmas Tutti Designs had a Valentine release.
I had 57 cards to design, putting me way behind on all
blog and Christmas activities....but the dies are gorgeous!

This card is from that release
and one of my favorites....not sure why,
maybe because it is so 'dreamy'..lol!



I had bought some new paper packs awhile back and the background paper is
one of them from Ella & Ivy called 'Ethereal"

The die I used is Heart Dream Catcher and is also cut from
the same paper pack.

You can see the entire new release here.

I hope to be back tomorrow with another card!!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

What a crazy busy time Christmas is! I enjoy the festivities, but I'm always glad to see the back end of it. I spent way too much time in the kitchen, too. I can't imagine having 57 cards to design. This one is truly dreamy and pretty. I've always loved that quote and do have it in a stamp. Beautiful paper!