Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Bloom

Today is the first day of Spring and I thought it would be
a good day to share my 'BLOOM' card
thinking maybe Michigan would get the hint
and give us warm air and sunshine and let the 
Spring flowers 'bloom'!

I am showing my project I made for our
design team post at The Cutting Cafe blog.
on the 21st (usually in the afternoon).
You don't want to miss it as all the designers
have their project in one place making it super easy to see all!

The Cutting Cafe Shop has numerous word shaped files to choose from,
they are so fun and so easy to cut,
but this time we were all asked to come up with a word of our own,
you won't find these in the shop, 
however YOU can ask for
The Cutting Cafe to create a 'custom' word (or numbers, a name etc) for you.



For my word I chose the word 'BLOOM'
This card has 2 layers, card base, next layer to cover the fold,
which I then embossed with a leafy EB folder.
The next layer I used a Graphic 45 paper
then added embellishments to that.
The fourth layer was letters to go on that, but I choose to leave as is.



So make sure tomorrow to go to 
The Cutting Cafe blog to see all the fun custom word we each chose...how FUN!!

Entering the following challenges:
Dream Valley .... Spring Colors
Crafting With Friends .... ATG
Crafty Sentiments .... Shaped cards
Craft-Dee Bowz .... ATG with a handmade bow

7 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Well, now, this is fun! I'd set it out for a spring decoration. Since it's a card it stands on its own. Love that! I had some of those butterflies... wonder if I still do, hmmm... Guess I'll have to go digging again.

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the design and the pretty flower and butterfly!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

aussie aNNie said...

wowzer, this is awesome, love the design.x💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Regina Easter said...

what a fantastic card my friend...i so love this phrase....and the colors are perfect....you rock

ELE said...

Wow love BLOOM die! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week.
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Good luck!
Hugs
creativEle DT

María Pilar said...

Beautiful your Spring shaped card with "Bloom". Love it

lalkygirl said...

what a fab card ... love the papers you have used

Thanks for joining us at Craftdeebowz and goos luck
tracey x