Friday, May 18, 2018

Happy Mother's Day To Me

Another post not containing a card
but more of This and That!

I did a little of my own shopping for Mother's day!
A few things I wanted but knew I would have to
purchase them myself!
If you are interested in any of the products
just click on  the links I have provided,
there were a few I couldn't link.

Up first are the new Nuvo Mica Mist Sprays
Left to right are


Next are the awesome Nuvo Shimmer Powders
Left to right:


Wonderful Hybrid Inks which are waterproof and smudge proof
and in petite Diamond pads.
Look at the fun names on these pads, like Carrot Stick, Dried Oregano etc!
Left to right:


If you follow my blog at all
then you know I LOVE to make shaker cards.
I purchased these next three sets with just that in mind.

Golden Years


Peacock Feathers




Now all I need to do is sit down and create with all these fun new goodies.
If you missed it above,
I added links for most of these.
How fun will these be, don't you think??

7 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

OMGoodness! Happiness all over! Now I have to go check out all of these products! WOW!!!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Diane just popping in to say hello and welcome to the bbb design team, fabulous new stash you've been buying, looking forward to seeing what you create with them, Kate x x

Crafting Queen said...

Have fun playing with your new stuff!

Lisa said...

Have fun playing with your new goodies!! I love the mica mists and confetti!! They are so fun to play with!! I don't have any of the shimmer powder so that will be my next purchase!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Verna Angerhofer said...

All goodies a well deserved Mom should own too! I treated myself as well but bought some new stamp sets instead. Sometimes we are the only ones who know what we really desire and can shop for.

Leslie Miller said...

I love posts like this! It's so fun to feel like I've really visited you in your stamp room. You treated yourself right for Mother's Day and I know we'll be seeing some pretty results! Now I'm looking at those confetti collections... I've not wanted to waste my sequins in shakers, but this would be perfect! I have a shaker waiting to happen, too. I didn't even know this stuff existed. I'll just have to bookmark it for later. Thanks for such a fun post! ps: New DT?

Darlene said...

WOWZA ... look at all that fun stuff! I think there might be a shopping trip in order when I get back home!! And, you'll have to give me lessons on how to use some of these new products ... like the sprays and powders! FUN ... nice Mother's Day presents!!